Edition 9 of Auto Market Watch – carsales’ trade publication delivering actionable insights into the Australian automotive industry – is now available!
IN THIS EDITION WE:
- Examine which OEMs are the most popular with Australian car buyers across New and Used stock types, in each state and territory
- Uncover marked differences between the purchase drivers, preferred segments and preferred makes of Under 25-year-old car buyers, as opposed to Over 25-year-old car buyers
- Wrap up the August – October VFACTS sales period, carsales Upfronts 2018 and the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show
- Take a look at the role and influence of Mobile and SMS in the new car buying landscape
- Review the carsales Car of the Year award results and highlight why the awards remain unique in the Australian marketplace
We hope you enjoy Edition 9 of Auto Market Watch.
Grab the latest insights on our Issuu channel
Keep up to date with the latest actionable insights and analysis that give you the competitive advantage.
Read our latest industry market watches – available now for the Motorcycle, Marine and Caravan industries – and whitepapers on our Issuu channel.