Whitepaper: Carsales Power of Context
The whitepaper on this Australian first study into better understanding the impact of contextual relevance on brand metrics is now available. Please refer to the summary below for a brief overview.
- Understand the power of contextual advertising on the Carsales network in building brand equity for automotive brands, across multiple auto campaigns
How did the campaign perform?
- Framing campaign evaluation around the purchase funnel helps understand the stage potential customers are at with respect to discovering a brand vs their competitors and, importantly, if the campaign is successful in shifting brand metrics.
- The key to the purchase funnel is analysing conversion rates from one stage of the funnel to the next and the ability to zero in on a brand’s strengths and weaknesses.
- For digital automotive advertising on Carsales, context does impact the campaign performance for active recommendation and intention
- Campaigns on the Carsales network saw a 50% uplift for active recommendation compared to total campaign exposure
To read the full whitepaper please click here.